Our Fall 2020 – Spring 2021 theater class registration is now OPEN!
Before You Register
We would ask you to pray and think about the following before registering:
- CONSIDER PRAYERFULLY: Only register if you are SURE God is calling your child to be in STP this year. Don’t register just to save a space! One year we had more than 20 students drop out as September approached. Please understand that this adversely affects our choice of productions and budget, and takes away spaces from those whom God might be calling to STP.
- CONSIDER SCHEDULES: It is important to consider both the class time and production schedule for the class in which you register. Things to consider…important family events such as graduations and weddings, school testing schedules, athletic commitments, and other activities in which your student is involved.
- REGARDING FEES: The STP registration fee and any monies paid to STP are non-refundable once they are submitted.
- AGES AND CLASSES: Students must be 13 by the first day of classes in order to register for a 13 and Up class, but students who are 13 or 14 may remain in a younger class if they so choose. Please note the time change for the Tuesday Homeschool class.
- WHAT TO EXPECT: Each year, every class will work toward producing a full-length musical. Classes meet weekly, and include a gospel-centered devotion, and instruction in voice, acting and choreography, depending on the director’s lesson plan for the week.
Theatre Class Fees
There are two costs associated with classes.
- $150 non-refundable registration fee. $75 is due with the registration form submission and the remaining $75 is due on August 1.
- Tuition fee of $90 per month per child for the duration of the class from September to May ($810). Monday 4-8 class tuition is $75 per month from September to May ($675). Tuition is divided into monthly payments for your convenience. Please be aware that you are registering and paying for a nine month program.
For more details or questions about fees, please contact us.
Theatre Class Schedule for 2020-2021
|DAY||CLASS||TIME||PROD DATE||FINAL 2 WKS BEGIN||STATUS|
|Monday||4 – 8 year old class||3:30-4:30 pm||4/9/2021||4/5/2021 (adjusted for age)||Registration open|
|Monday||8 – 12 year old class||4:30-6:00 pm||2/11-13/2021||1/30/2021||Registration open|
|Monday||13 and Up class||6:00-7:30 pm||4/22-24/2021||4/10/2021||Registration open|
|Tuesday||Homeschool Class (8-14)||2:30-4:00 pm||3/25-27/2021||3/13/2021||Registration open|
|Tuesday||10 – 16 year old class||4:30-6:00 pm||6/3-5/2021||5/17/2021 (adjusted for Memorial Day)||Registration open|
|Tuesday||13 and Up class||6:00-7:30 pm||3/4-6/2021||2/20/2021||Registration open|
|Wednesday||Homeschool Class (8-14)||1:30-3:00 pm||1/21-23/2021||1/9/2021||Registration open|
|Wednesday||13 and Up class||4:30-6:00 pm||5/13-15/2021||5/1/2021||Registration open|
Any registrations submitted to the classes marked “FULL” will go to the waiting list. Please note that to be put on the waiting list, you still must register. Should a space not become available, your registration fee will be refunded.
- 2020-2021 Theatre Class Registration Form (with info and instructions)
- Production calendar for 2020-2021 coming soon.
- CURRENT SEASON (2019-2020) Production Calendar
- REGISTRATION FORMS FOR OTHER PERFORMANCE OPPORTUNITIES:
- none available currently
Make checks payable to “Spiritual Twist Productions”
Mail to or drop off forms and payment at:
1250 Aversboro Road
Garner, NC 27529
OR pay online at https://spiritual-twist-productions.square.site/ ($3 processing fee added)