Join us for our fund-raising show: Curtain in Five!
STP is pleased to announce that we have a show this month! Curtain in Five! is a new show written by Kaylee Long and Becky Passner that takes audiences behind the curtain and into the final rehearsals for West High’s production of Romeo and Juliet. Our TTA leadership team is excited to be back in the theater to share the hope of the gospel with you.
While tickets are free for Curtain in Five! Spiritual Twist Productions has set a fundraising goal of $12,000 to make up a small portion of lost ticket revenue as a result of COVID-19. STP asks that patrons make a generous donation to support our ministry.
When God parted the Jordan for Joshua and the Israelites to cross into the Promised Land, He commanded them to take 12 stones from the river and set them up as a reminder of His deliverance.
And Joshua set up at Gilgal the twelve stones they had taken out of the Jordan. He said to the Israelites, “In the future when your descendants ask their parents, ‘What do these stones mean?’ tell them, ‘Israel crossed the Jordan on dry ground.’ For the Lord your God dried up the Jordan before you until you had crossed over. The Lord your God did to the Jordan what he had done to the Red Sea when he dried it up before us until we had crossed over. He did this so that all the peoples of the earth might know that the hand of the Lord is powerful and so that you might always fear the Lord your God.” Joshua 4:20-24
STP has weathered the challenges of 2020 under the protection of God’s mighty hand, and we are trusting Him to plant us on solid ground as we move toward 2021. It is only by HIS grace and provision that we are here, through the generosity of YOU, our patrons.
As STP celebrates God’s faithfulness, we press forward, trusting Him to inspire generosity that springs from a grateful heart for the great things He has done. Please help us meet our $12,000 fundraising goal!
Handling COVID-19 with A Live Show
As a religious organization, STP is exempt from the Governor’s mandates regarding COVID-19; however, we are trying to provide a safe environment for our audiences. Please be aware of the following:
- Audience size is limited to 100 patrons per night. We ask that patrons attend only one performance during the run of the show.
- Seating will be grouped and pre-assigned by ticket orders with physical distance between each group. With only 100 people in attendance, every seat in the theater is a great seat, and guests are asked to honor seat groupings.
- There will be a twelve-foot distance between the audience and the center stage area.
- Masks are encouraged for patrons attending this event, especially when physical distancing may be difficult to maintain (i.e. entering and exiting the building, during intermission).
- Concessions will be available for sale under the portico. For this event, STP asks that food & drinks be enjoyed outside.
- For student and audience safety, TTAs and staff will have daily symptom checks during the final two weeks of rehearsals.
STP understands that there are many patrons who may not be comfortable attending a live theatrical production at the current time. We would like for the gospel message of the show to reach as many patrons as possible and are planning to air one of the performances in November. Please check our website or ticketing site at the beginning of the month for more information. We hope that you will gather your family and friends, make a donation to our ministry, and watch this encore performance of Curtain in Five!